Information for Farmers
Following guidelines set by the Lake Forest Park Farmers Market Advisory Board, we strive for a balance of products at our market. If you are interested in participating, please contact us at [email protected].
The Lake Forest Park Farmers Market is a member of the Washington State Farmers Market Alliance. We carefully adhere to WSFMA rules.
Information for Crafters – New Openings for Crafts Day
Great news! We are currently accepting additional applications for our Crafts Day at the Lake Forest Park Farmers Market on Sunday, July 18 from 10 AM to 2 PM.
Most COVID-related restrictions have now been lifted from this event (effective July 1, 2021). As a result, we no longer require buffer space between booths and this has created openings for a few for additional artists and crafts vendors.
If you are interested in participating in this event, please complete and submit the revised application below via email as soon as possible. Your application must be received no later than Thursday, July 15th to be eligible.
The application and related forms now have fillable fields so that they can be completed on your computer, and all application packets must be submitted via email to [email protected].
To apply, you will need to submit the following via email as soon as possible:
- Completed and signed application. (linked above)
- 3 photographs (digital) to represent current work, clearly labeled, and described on Work Description Form (in linked application above).
- Photocopy (scan) of your Washington State Business License.
- **Proof of Commercial Liability Insurance – **This is a new requirement as of 2020 from farmers market insurers for all market vendors. You must have Commercial Liability insurance (including product liability) and name “Friends of Third Place Commons, dba Lake Forest Park Farmers Market” as an Additional Insured or have a blanket Additional Insured policy. See market insurance info sheet for more information, including how to get stand-alone, single event policies.
- If accepted, $50 fee will be payable no later than the start of the event on July 18th.
All market vendors, including crafts vendors, are now required to carry Commercial Liability Insurance. This is a requirement from our own market insurer. Read the Vendor Insurance Information Sheet for additional information about your options.
If you do not already have vendor liability insurance, you can quickly and easily get a single event policy that meets the requirement for $49 from Act Insurance. You can apply online and get the required certificate of insurance (COI) on the spot, downloaded directly from the site!
(Disclaimer: This does not constitute an endorsement. We have no direct experience or affiliation with Act Insurance. We just understand from other vendors that this is an easy, viable option. Other options may also work for you. See Vendor Insurance Information Sheet for additional details.)
If you already have a general liability policy, you should be able to quickly and easily obtain a COI naming us as an additional insured by emailing your agent with our name and address, or logging into your account, inputting our information, and downloading a certificate directly.
Our information for your COI naming us as Additional Insured:
Friends of Third Place Commons, dba Lake Forest Park Farmers Market
17171 Bothell Way NE
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155