Celebrating Our Commons Community Values
Annual Fundraising Breakfast
Thursday, March 8, 2018
7:00 – 8:30 AM
Breakfast ● Auction ● Friends ● Community
Meet our sponsors.
This year’s theme is Celebrating Our Commons Community Values. These are our core organizational values, which are beautifully exemplified in this year’s Friends of the Community Award recipient Diane Hettrick, editor of the Shoreline Area News. You likely know what a treasure the Shoreline Area News is, and if you do, then you know that Diane’s contribution to our shared community is immeasurable!
Please join us on March 8th in celebrating Diane’s tremendous contributions to our community!
Keynote Speaker: Ron Chew
Ron Chew is a nationally renowned thought leader and prominent local community leader who ran the Wing Luke Museum for 17 years and now directs the International Community Health Services Foundation. Chew has gained national recognition for his expertise in the role of community-based arts organizations as central to cultivating social justice and fostering healthy communities. Read more here.
Tickets: $50/seat, or bring your friends to a table for 8 at $375
Can’t see the button? Click here to get your tickets.
Support the things your love and the programs that help our shared Commons Community to thrive!
Please join us in celebrating and supporting another year of vital Commons programs including:
- Over 900 free events every year for audiences of all ages
- The Lake Forest Park Farmers Market
- Live music (and dancing) every Friday and Saturday night
- Community performances by local schools, private studios, community nonprofits, and amateur musicians
- The Market Bucks food assistance program for low-income neighbors
- Weekly Kaleidoscope Play & Learn sessions (for infants to 5 years old and their caregivers)
- Community fairs and civic forums
- Games and wordplay groups
- Annual Crafts Fairs
- And much more!
Interested in being a community sponsor for this event? Get the sponsorship details here.